Naked - Enrique Iglesias & Dev Video with Lyrics

Monday, December 19

|

Dev-Naked ft.Enrique Iglesias Lyrics, Music Video, Mp3 Download

Naked is the new song by Enrique Iglesias and Dev.The song has been taken from the Dev latest album The Night the Sun Came Up. The official music video of this song is about to release this month. We'r posting the Dev's new song Naked ft Enrique Iglesias. watch the music video of naked by Dev ft Enrique Iglesias, Dev-Naked Lyrics, Dev ft.Enrique Iglesias Naked mp3 download.

Dev-Naked ft.Enrique Iglesias Music video download





Dev-naked ft Enrique Iglesias Lyrics

You got a girl that doesn't look a thing like me
The girl your mother always said it would be so you could say that i'm hopeless.
But that ain't the girl I want you to be.
The girl that keeps up and I see in my dreams so you could say that I love her

(Chorus) I don't care what they say it's our life, life, life.
We can dance if we want make it feel alright.
Temperature is rising I feel the fire.
Tonight it's just me and you.

Tell me baby will you be here when I wake up even with no makeup.
I don't wanna fake it.
And u don't gotta doubt a second if I miss you every time i'm with you I feel naked.
I want it so let me get it. You say you got it. You know you ready.
If I told you girl to come run away with me now would u throw it all away from me?
I need to know that it's not over.
Cuz you were the boy daddy told you stay way from me but you're nothing but a fantasy.
I need to know that you'd be strong enough to believe in us.

(Chorus)

Tell me baby will you be here when I wake up even with no makeup.
I don't wanna fake it.
And u don't gotta doubt a second if I miss you every time i'm with you I feel naked.
I want it so let me get it. You say you got it. You know you ready

(Chorus)

So tell me baby will you be here when I wake up?
I feel naked.
I want it so let me get it. You say you got it.
Iiittsss The Cataracs!
I feel naked
I want it so let me get it. You say you got it. You know you ready
Tonight it's just me and you

Tag: Dev-Naked Lyrics ft.Enrique Iglesias, Dev ft.Enrique Iglesias Naked Music Video Download, Dev Naked Mp3 Download

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disclaimer


Read Before Downloading Mp3/Video Songs

http://enrique-iglesias-videos.blogspot.com doesn't own the rights to any of the music mp3 / Song video that is posted here. All the links are searched from net and placed here.The Blog Owner holds no responsibility for any losses.The music that is posted is mainly for promotional purposes.The Audio/video Companies reserve all the rights. Once you download a file from our Blog, you should DELETE IT within 24 hours.If you like the music that is posted go out and buy the single/ album and support the artist. Or download the music from a official distributor i.e Itunes or 7digital. If you find any content that is violating the copyright law, just mail to "info.sntinfotech[at]gmail.com" and it will be removed within 36 hrs.If you don't agree these terms, please EXIT NOW!!!
Buy Original Music and help artist and music companies to remove piracy.

 
Free Enrique Songs Mp3, videos-Lyrics-Download
Add blog to our blog directory.
Blog Directory for Benson, AZ
Submit your site to a web directory. This site is listed under Bands and Artists Directory
blog counter

Total Pageviews